It is our mandate as people in the Garden, to dress and to keep it.
– Genesis 2:15
By the use of Moral Suasion contribute our bit to a Litter-Free Big House (Environment).
It is the responsibility of all to maintain a clean environment for a healthy living.
Our Core Value – DRESS IT
- D – Do the little that counts
- R – Respect for lives
- E – Empathy
- S – Simplicity and Humility
- S – Sacrificial Service to Humanity
- I – Integrity and Accountability
- T – Tenacity to selflessly stand-up to take action as is necessary
- STOP LITTERING AND START GLITTERING.
- ZERO WASTE IS ACHIEVABLE.
- Refuse and reduce waste.
- Re-use and recycle YOUR waste.
- POCKET YOUR Waste
- Stop ILLEGAL DUMPING OF REFUSE
- Save our healthcare Facilities.
- Everyone has right to clean environment.
- Do your bit.
- Keep the gutters free and RUNNING.
- Heal the world . make it a better place.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness —Gen 2:15.
- God put you in the garden to dress and to keep it.
- Keep the big house clean. Keep the garden clean. We are all in the garden.
- Do not encourage growth of microbe.
- End high morbidity and morality rates.
- Saves our streets.
- Save the world.
- Stop littering and end mosquitoes bites.
- End malaria . save money”
By our little efforts in our own small corner of the world, we are committed to contributing our bit to the achievement of the global Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs), 6, 11, 12, 14 and 15
It is also crucial you do yours.
Leading the way in
promoting environmental friendly actions
Why Partner With Us?
We Are Creative
As a Non profit making Organisation we explore the unusual means to get the message across to the people in work place, motor parks, markets etc creating awareness on the impact of our daily activities on the environment.
Motivated By Passion
Our success hinges on our passion for a clean, neat and safe environment.
Partnership Is Key
It is often said many hands makes light work, we believe in collaboration as key to actualization of our goal of a better environment. With you joining our team we will succeed.
We Are Always Improving
It is our expectation that tomorrow will be better than today. Therefore, we will keep improving on our strategies and program implementation.